28 Apr It Did What? 5 Secrets About Hot Stone Massage
It doesn’t just feel fantastic! Heat Seekers Love it, yes, but Hot Stone Massage is Therapeutic.
When done properly, using the heated stones for the actual massage ( we do not just place the stones in stagnant places on the back), the benefits are as follows:
1. Greater therapeutic work can be done, with less pain. Yes, the heat softens & make the muscles more fluid to work with. Therefore, there is no “fighting back” by the already tense muscles.
2. Greater tension release, and flexibility is typically achieved.
3. Greater detoxification. The heat, like heating oil, creates greater flow of the bodily fluids for circulation & elimination of those toxins. Lymphatic drainage is accelerated.
4. The relaxation effect is enhanced greatly with the addition of the Heat element. Sleep improvement.
5. Relaxes the digestive tract, colon, specifically, for greater elimination.
Hot stone services are perfect for the training athlete in your family. If you know someone training for their first marathon, half marathon, or sporting event, this is the perfect gift to show our support of their endeavor.
Hot Stone Massage is also a wonderful & enjoyable way to help alleviate the pain associated with Arthritis. The increased blood flow allows more nutrients & oxygen to the joints, for healing, reduced inflammation and less discomfort of the joints.
Text for your reservation, or Gift Certificate purchase. 206-383-6977
Best in Health to You!!
Susan L. Chasse, B.A., LMP
Sign up for our Newsletter: